Managing or Changing SubscriptionsChapter 55B Professional Boards
Professional corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are created under Chapter 55B of the North Carolina General Statutes. There are twenty-two licensing boards listed in Chapter 55B with the authority to approve a creation document as a professional entity. Chapter 55B Licensing Boards are able to subscribe for all licensed and registered entities under their board statutes.
- On the main www.sosnc.gov webpage, click on “Divisions” down arrow menu.
- Select the “Online Business Services” link under the “Business Registration” header. This is the upper right header and the fourth link down.
- Scroll the Online Business Services to the “Monitor Companies” header.
- Click the tile “Download by Licensing Boards.”
- In the search box, select the licensing board you want to subscribe to.
- To subscribe you will need to “View the List.”
- After you click to view the list, you may subscribe to all, by clicking the blue button “Add All to Notifications.”