About the Data
- Trademarks Master Files
- Trademarks Master Files means that public data electronically stored and filed with the Department’s Trademarks Registration Section pursuant to Article 1 of Chapter 80 of the N.C. General Statutes. The Trademarks Master File does not include electronic or other images.
- Charitable Solicitation Licensing Files
- Charitable Solicitation Licensing Files means that data electronically stored and filed with the Department’s Charitable Solicitation Licensing Division pursuant to Chapter 131F of the N.C. General Statutes. The Charitable Solicitation Licensing Master File does not include electronic or other images.
- Uniform Commercial Code Data
- The Uniform Commercial Code data contains filings, amendments, a list of debtor(s) and secured parties. There will be a minimum of one debtor and one secured party. The debtor and secured party information includes the debtor names and address information.
- Tax lien Data
- Tax lien information includes the assessments amounts and release information.
- Uniform Commercial Code/Tax Lien Images
- Uniform Commercial Code & Tax Lien filing images are available for a separate subscription fee.
- Notary Public Data
- Notary public data is presented in two files. One file containing all Notary Public Commissions and the other listing new Notary Publics Commissions.
- Business Registration Data
Business Registration data contains information regarding business entities registered with the North Carolina Secretary of State. Included in the data set are: Name, Home State Name, Contact and Address information, whether the business entity is Foreign or Domestic, officers/partners/directors or company officials of the business entity, status of registration, a list of filings and any stock information on file.
Name Reservations on file are also a part of the data set.
All data is updated weekly. The FTP server contains a data dictionary detailing the table structures. The data format is CSV (comma separated values).