Investor Education Resources
Our Investor Protection and Education Services page contains a collection of information designed to help you become a more savvy investor. View and download educational materials, check out our calendar of upcoming events, and even request a speaker for your organization.
- Investor Education Brochures
- Read, download or order the various investor education brochures that the Securities Division offers
- Smart Investor Notepad
- If you keep good records, you’re more likely to prevail in a dispute with your broker. Use this handy checklist when you’re on the phone or meet with your financial professional. The checklist takes minutes to complete, but could help save you a lot of grief and money.
- Annuities: Are they right for you?
- Annuities are often marketed as a one-size-fits-all product, which they are not. Learn important information about annuities before you purchase one.
- Read the latest Securities Division newsletter or search our archives on topics of interest.
- MoneyTrack Investment Videos
- MoneyTrack is a fresh new public television series about money and investing that features real people. It is the only television show that offers unbiased, non-commercial education to help you become a wiser and safer investor.
- NASAA Podcasts
- Listen to The Alert Investor, a series of podcasts produced by NASAA to provide investors with investor protection news and information.
- Resources for Teachers
- Links to unbiased, non-commercial investor education materials for teachers.
- Investor Education Links
- Additional sources of information for investors.