Links to Federal Agencies
- Federal Trade Commission
- www.ftc.gov--The official site for the Federal Trade Commission, providing national consumer tips, alerts, and information.
- Internal Revenue Service
- www.irs.gov --The official site of the federal Internal Revenue Service. We highly
recommend this site
as the authoritative source for federal tax information. The site also provides specific online services, such as:
- IRS Tax Statistics
- https://www.irs.gov/statistics--A gateway for downloading statistical information from the Statistics of Income unit of the federal Internal Revenue Service.
- IRS Charities and Non-Profit Search
- https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/search-for-charities--The IRS provides this search service to enable inquirers to confirm the tax-exempt status of Charities or Non-Profits.
- Nonprofit Gateway
- www.npogateway.com--A portal site linking to federal government sites, documents, and other resources for nonprofit organizations.