Skip Navigation


We Are Closed


A filing is required if you want to close a North Carolina business (domestic) or withdraw a foreign business from North Carolina. Each entity type has their own specific forms for use in filing. Choose the tabs above for more specific information about required documents to remove an active entity from the NC Business Registry.

In addition to filing a dissolution, withdrawal or cancelation with this office, you may also need to file paperwork with other below agencies. See the below links for more information.

How can we make this page better for you?

Request Support

Request support or submit a suggestion, we will get back to you via email or phone.

Get Started
Back to top