Placing an Order Online
Follow the procedures below to place an order online.
After you have logged in with your login and password.
- Search the entity name for which you want to place an order and double-click on the entity name;
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile page till you get to the “ACTIONS” links. Click the link to “Order Documents Online.
The order page has an upper and lower section.
Upper Section - Ordering certificates of existence in regard to the status of the entity
There are three columns including a Description of the document in the Upper Section. If you want to place an order for one of these documents:
- Enter the quantity you want to order in the first field;
- If you have a customer reference number enter that in the second field.
Lower Section - Order certified or plain copies of filed documents
There are four columns including a Description of documents available for this entity in the Lower Section. If you want to place an order for one of these documents:
- You need to make the decision of whether you want plain copies or certified documents. If you want a certified document enter the quantity you want to order in the first field. If you want plain copies, enter that quantity in the second field. Remember, you are getting an electronic certified document if you order a certified document. This document can be saved on your computer and printed out as many times as necessary.
Note: Plain copies are available online for you to download and print. If an image is not available, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Re: Image Request.” The document will be polled and imaged within 24 hours.
- If you have a customer reference number enter that in the third field.
The Boxes along the bottom of the Lower section allow you to:
- Add your order to the cart and continue to check out;
- Add your order to the cart and continue with more orders; or
- Cancel all orders to this point.
- If you made a mistake, click “Cancel.”
- When you have entered all certified document requests and clicked “Add and/Or Checkout, “you will be taken to a summary of items you have indicated on the form you want to order. Take the time to review this for any errors.
From this page you can:
- Remove” an item by clicking the “blue” trash can icon in the last column;
- Decide to order more documents by clicking “Order More Documents;”
- File an annual report, by clicking “File More Annual Reports;”
- Clear everything by clicking “Refresh;” or
- Once you have reviewed your order and entered the payment details, you will be directed to “Pay and Submit.”
- The checkout area is where you put your account, if you have one, and payment information into the program.
- If you feel you have made an error, you can still go back at this time and make any changes by clicking “Back;”
- When you are done entering the payment information, click “Complete Purchase.”
- A window will appear with the details of the transaction. From this page you can click to view your orders.